We are in need of Foster Parents!
Contact us and find out how you can help out!
Call us at 6221 0588 or email us at email@example.com
What We Can Do For You
• Provide short term foster care for your child while you manage a crisis
• Work closely with you and your support network to help you to access relevant supports in the community so you can resume the care of your child
• Support weekly access between you and your child
• Provide ongoing support and assistance to you while your child is with us and provide aftercare for a period after your child returns home
Crisis Pregnancy / Emergency Infant Care 24 / 7 Helplines
• Helpline service
• Advice and support on family-related matters
National Pregnancy Helpline
• Counselling for pregnancy-related problems
• Intervention in pregnancy crisis situations
• Referrals to community resources
Babes (by Beyond Social Services)
Pregnancy crisis service for teens
8111 3535 (SMS Helpline)
6375 2940 (Telephone enquiries)
Sanctuary House has shut down and donated
their assets to Boys’ Town.
With the designated resources, Boys’ Town
has started a similar programme named
Sanctuary Care to continue providing the service
on 16 January 2016.
Please make donations out to “Boys’ Town”
as Sanctuary House is no longer in
operation. Thank you!